All centripetal and negentropic forces necessarily are tuned to a fractal ‘black hole’ conjugating by golden ratio precisely to Planck. (Click on Dan’s Photo for a Sign Up Link and more information.)
We apply this practically- to measuring bliss and peak experience (flameinmind.com) – to designing negentropic regeneration in plasma – (working in 25 countries theraphi.net).And take examples evidencing this charge implosion is the core principle behind every zero point- vacuum coherence tech – (physics: fractalfield.com/vacuumenergy) and CAUSE of gravity. Note how much we stand on the shoulders of Bearden’s work longitudinal EMF- often presented at USPA.
- Graduated with honors from the University of Detroit
- Graduate studies in psychophysiology and the origin of languages
- Worked as a Systems Analyst with IBM, an industrial metallurgist and crystallographer
- Pursued studies in quantum physics and modeling at the MIT space lab
- Developing the early biofeedback prototype equipment as Dr. Albert Axe’s protégé
- He is an accomplished keyboard artist; playing computer keyboard music using sonic samples taken from biological events -heart sounds, whale and dolphin songs, etc.
- In the 1980’s, he founded an alternative newspaper entitled the “Network of Light”.
- He established a learning center experiment in collective bio-harmony called “Crystal Hill Farm.”
- Founded the San Graal School of Sacred Geometry and the Biodome Healing Center in Waynesville, North Carolina
- His theories in coherent emotion inspired the notable research at Millard Fillmore Hospital in Buffalo and the Heart Math Institute in California in the mid-nineties. Results published by Dr. Glen Rein provided conclusive evidence supporting Dan’s heart entrainment theories. The effect of coherent ordering of the Heart harmonics during the feeling of compassion was measured replicably affecting the braiding/ the programming of DNA.
- Read more about the “Heart Beat Earth Project” for global coherence on his website.
Here’s the link to sign up again. DAN WINTER