Sign Up Here 1:00 Central Time 5-21-2022
If you are interested in understanding more about how you can improve your general health, help prevent degenerative diseases, lose weight, get deep regenerative sleep, detoxify, speed healing of tissue injury or burns, lessen pain or depression, decrease lymphatic congestion, cellulite, lymphedema, or want enjoyable & relaxing cosmetic improvement without surgery, you are encouraged to attend the FREE USPA Zoom meeting
Sky will focus on the following:
1) The Lymphatic System – What it is? How it works? Why is it important? What is its relationship to weight issues, toxicity, edema, endocrine balancing etc.? And, how to improve ones lymphatic health.
2) Sleep – The importance and numerous health benefits of obtaining deep regenerative sleep naturally. The importance of (REM) sleep. Obtaining true pineal gland health. What is the P-53 gene and how is it upregulated?
3) The Endocrine System – What it is? What is its relationship to sleep, healing, tissue regeneration, dreams and weight loss.
4) Pain, Injury, Inflammation, Tissue Healing – How to bring down pain and inflammation without harmful tissue destructive side effects and speed tissue healing.
5) Immunity – The importance of a strong immune system and how to increase ones immunity simply and easefully.
6) Cosmetic Improvement – How scar tissue can be minimized after cosmetic and general surgery, injury, medical procedures, burns etc. How do puffy jowls, breasts, underarms, stomachs and thighs etc. develop and what one can do about it.
About Sky David
Sky has given five presentations at USPA Conferences!
Sky-David, M.P.T., C.L.T., began his healing career as a physical therapist and molecular biologist. He graduated from U.S.C. in 1977 and interned at Pennsylvania Hospital where Dr. Gilbert Ling, Ph.D. was his mentor. Dr. Gilbert Ling, Ph.D. was the catalyst that led to Sky-David’s life long quest for the understanding and practical use of light on human cellular systems.
He has taught life sciences at Harvard, San Francisco State University, and other colleges for over 25 years. In 1989, he trained with Professor Hildegard Wittlinger, in the Dr. Vodder method of Manual Lymphatic Drainage. He has since taught life sciences and lymphatic therapy throughout the United States and Canada. Sky maintains a research, development, and training facility in Carlsbad, CA