Supporting the USPA
The USPA is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization,
so all donations are fully tax deductible.
- USPA is Non-Profit, but it still takes money to keep the organization going.
- Thanks to recent new patrons, USPA is able to continue to bring you the Masterclass series well into summer of 2022.
- Attendee count has gone from a few dozen to hundreds, including reaching out to countries around the world.
- Every month USPA pays for internet, website fees, Zoom fees, google and FB advertising fees, as well as storage of conference equipment.
- Fifty dollars pays for “extra seating” at a Zoom lecture.
- Fifty dollars covers one month’s bill for MailChimp, the email service.
- One hundred-fifty pays for the USPA storage unit for a month.
- Three-seventy-five covers website and Ad maintenance fees for a month.
- ANY amount, large or small is appreciated!
Your tax-deductible donations will allow the cutting edge work of the USPA to continue.
Donations are processed through PayPal.
USPA accepts all major credit cards – Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AE
If you want to give a little on a regular basis –
check the box that says, “Make it Monthly” – you can stop at any time.
– Sponsor a Masterclass –
To be a Sponsor for one of our Masterclasses? Click Here for information.
Advertise Products and Services in the Newsletter
Great Rates – Newsletter Circulation over 2700 “like-minded” Readers
A Special Thank You to Our Donors!
The USPA is very grateful to these individuals and organizations for their sustaining support.